Heat Pump Maintenance Services in CIncinnati, OH
The convenience of alternating one unit from Heating to Cooling and back again each passing season is one of the many wonderful benefits of owning a heat pump. If you own a heat pump, we can help you keep it running at it’s best to protect your home investment.
Taking advantage of our heat pump maintenance services helps you get the most from your heat pump year-round, keeping your energy bills down while extending its expectancy for as long as possible. We offer maintenance programs to help you optimize your unit’s performance and all but eliminate the need for unexpected repairs. Additionally, our HVAC technicians will inspect your system from top to bottom to catch little problems before they become big ones. That will save you time, money, and above all, stress!
Schedule a Heat Pump Tune-Up
Your heat pump needs seasonal attention to perform at its absolute best, saving you money in the long run. Our service team will gladly perform a Heat Pump Tune-Up + Check Out to keep your system in great condition all year-round.
$69 Heat Pump Tune-Up + Check Out
Frequently Asked Heat Pump Maintenance Questions
How Often Should a Heat Pump Be Serviced?
You should schedule heat pump maintenance with an HVAC professional at least once a year. If your heat pump is your primary Heating and Cooling system rather than a supplemental system, you might want to schedule maintenance two times a year — in the fall and spring.
What Are Some DIY Maintenance Tips?
There are some things you can do on your own to help keep a heat pump in good working condition:
- Replace or clean air filters every 30 to 60 days
- Keep the outdoor unit free of grass, leaves, dirt, snow, and other debris
- Maintain a 2-foot area of clearance around the heat pump
- Call Five Star Cincinnati once or twice a year to schedule heat pump maintenance!
What Happens at a Heat Pump Maintenance Appointment?
Although having one of our team members inspect your heat pump doesn’t take up a lot of time, a lot goes on during our brief friendly visit as we test and visually investigate to keep your system in its prime. Our comprehensive annual check-ups improve your heat pump’s output and efficiency more than you might expect. When a member of our highly skilled, highly trusted team comes out to your home, you can expect them to perform various tasks. Among them, our technicians will:
- Test the proper function of all your heat pump’s operations
- Test the thermostat’s accuracy and change its batteries, if necessary
- Clean and lubricate parts
- Check around the heat pump and make sure there’s proper airflow
- Confirm that the heat pump turns off and on properly
- Inspect the air filter and, if necessary, replace it
- Check for blockages in the condensate drain line
Financing Options in Cincinnati, OH
Quick & Convenient HVAC Financing
Are you needing to purchase a new residential furnace, heat pump or air conditioning system or do you need help covering the cost of expensive repairs? Check out our current financing offer we at Five Star Heating & Cooling Cincinnati offer customers. We have partnered with Wells Fargo Bank to help our customers keep their home comfortable year-round.